It hit hard. Opening up my facebook and reading that first line from my coachs status "Lost my first gymmaster this morning to the sleep called Death." I literally couldn't breathe. The tears came instantly and I can't really express the pain of loosing a friend to such a horrible thing as cancer. She had such a beautiful smile and joy for life. This life is hard and she will be missed terribly. Today is going to be a challenge and being so far away from it all, all I can do is bow my head and pray for the thousands of other friends and family feeling the huge loss of such an incredible person. Daphne Knecht fought hard. She was a fighter through it all, never letting the situation or her condition dampen her faith. She is a true inspiration to us all. Will never forget her or the impact she has had on my life. <3

No comments:
Post a Comment