I need a reality check every once in a while. A reminder that I'm not living on ME planet. It's not an easy thing to hear but its nessisary.
These "problems" and "challenges"I have faced in the last 5 months pale in comparison to what I see going on around me in this world. And as much as I've complained and cried and been beaten down, this is temporary. There is an end to this for me but for many others, thier faith stay strong even in the face of a lifetime of hurt or injury or disease or even death.
So I have a lot of growing up to do. But I can almost put it down to the second. The buck stops here. So yes, that was very painful but needed. Not to be heard the way it hit me off my feet. I fight it but it's true. Putting down the pity card and all my feelings aside I press on through today. I will get through this and I have a lot to be thankful for. So putting it nicely "wake up".
No comments:
Post a Comment